Even though it’s 50 in Chicago today (wtf?), it’s slowly beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I’ve got Mariah Carey on repeat, I’m eating sugar cookies for breakfast and my Starbucks addiction is borderline rehab-worthy. I don’t know about you, but I could not be more excited!
Today, I’m flying to NYC (aaa-gain) to for a project I’ve been working on with Macy’s. I’ll keep you up-to-date from behind-the-scenes via Twitter and Instagram – obvi – but in the meantime, I thought I’d kick off this year’s holiday gift guide series by sharing a few of the styles and trends I’m coveting — fittingly, all of which are available at Macy’s.
- ARM SWAG: What is it about a new watch? Embrace a new attitude with these on-trend arm party pieces.
- BEAUTY BASICS: Keeping my skin fresh and glowing can be a challenge for frequent fliers like myself. Here’s a few little (beauty) luxuries I’m hoping to get (and will be giving) this season.
- FAUX FUR: My favorite (and arguably the most fashionably) way to stay cozy.
- PARTY SHOES: Getting party-perfect is as easy as slipping on a pair of embellished pumps, in my opinion.
- LEATHER ACCENTS: Because what girl doesn’t love a little leather? (Faux is great, too!)
How ’bout you? Is Macy’s your go-to for any gift-giving this season? Let me know — I’ll see you in New York!
From exciting events to the latest trends, amazing contests to everyday values, Macy’s has been making magic for over 150 years! Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Macy’s via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Macy’s.